We provide outstanding property management services for rental housing, including condominiums, single-family homes, apartments and multi-family housing units.
- a comprehensive marketing plan to give each property the visibility to help attract quality tenants
- an in-depth tenant screening and verification process to mitigate risk
- assistance with preparing homes for the rental market, as well as arranging necessary maintenance and repairs
- assistance with cleaning between rental cycles
- assistance with snow removal and lawn care
- a competitive management fee structure
- online access to owner accounts and statements
- detailed inspections to ensure the properties are being properly maintained
- prompt, ethical accounting practices, including timely rental collection, reporting and dispersals
- compliance with local, state and federal housing laws
If you own one or more rental properties located in the St. Louis metro area and would like to experience a better property management experience, we can help. Contact us today to schedule a time to discuss your situation with our professional property managers. We are confident that our solutions can help you succeed!
Communication is very important to professional property managers, and we remain accessible and responsive to our tenants and owners. You can get any information you need through your online portal, or you can call and email us with any questions you might have. Feel free to drop by the office if you’d like to meet with us, and make sure you keep our 24-hour emergency phone number handy.
Your property manager is responsible for protecting your asset and keeping you out of legal trouble. We treat your property as if it was our own and all of our decisions are made with your best interests in mind. You can trust us to do more than just collect rent and place tenants; we want to help you grow your portfolio and achieve a higher return on your investment.
No Hidden Fees
You can trust us to explain all the fees and costs that you’ll find in our management contract. We’ll take the time to talk about the services we provide and the fees we charge. A property management company needs to be transparent about the expenses associated with rental property and how it’s managed. You will find us to be straightforward and open about what you’ll pay.
Maximize Your ROI
Working with a professional property manager will help you achieve a great return on your investment. Vacancy time will be reduced and the property will get rented quickly to a high quality tenant. You’ll also get a competitive and profitable rental price because your manager knows the local market and what tenants are willing to pay for properties like yours. You’ll also get tenants who stay longer because they are happy with the management we provide.
FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS
(Property Owners Only)
Owners Call (314) 835-6002 for Your Free Rental Analysis